Construct helps K-12 and higher education institutions design & deliver digital courses that are engaging, pedagogically sound and responsive to the times.
Transitioning from traditional to online learning or looking to build a hybrid program?
Construct has the experience and expertise across sectors and platforms to help you achieve your vision.
Digital learning services for higher education institutions
For higher education institutions to remain competitive, they must offer online programs. Delivering standard courses and the “traditional” classroom experience through videoconferencing and various connectivity tools are no longer enough. Construct’s client base includes some of the most prestigious universities and colleges across the globe. We utilize our global experience as we work with faculty & subject matter experts to design learning experiences that pair the “right” course content with the “right” formats to capture your students’ attention.
Construct Education can help your institution with:
- Learning strategy to define the best learning solution for your needs
- Design and delivery of courses in all major LMS and multiple languages
- Designing effective competency-based eLearning programs
- Platform/LMS migration of courses and programs
- Enhancing your existing digital courses
- Course redesign for digital or hybrid delivery
- Production of assets (e.g. videos, animations, assessments)
A trusted partner to the world's most prestigious institutions
Digital learning services for K-12 institutions
Hybrid or blending learning has been a reality for schools since the pandemic. Methods of instruction needed to be adjusted and teachers had to be creative and find innovative ways to retain learner engagement.
This mix of distance, face-to-face and online learning will definitely be a part of the future for schools. Construct is here to help your institution navigate what model best suits the needs of your learners and faculty.