Construct helps K-12 and higher education institutions design & deliver digital courses that are engaging, pedagogically sound and responsive to the times.
Whether you’re transitioning from traditional to online learning or looking to build a hybrid program, we have the experience and expertise across sectors and platforms to help you achieve your vision.
Digital Learning Services for Higher Education
For higher education institutions to remain competitive, they must offer online programs. Delivering standard courses and the “traditional” classroom experience through videoconferencing and various connectivity tools are no longer enough.
Construct’s client base includes some of the most prestigious universities and colleges across the globe. We will utilize our global experience as we work with your faculty team & subject matter experts to design learning experiences that pair the “right” course content with the “right” formats to capture your students’ attention.
Construct Education can help your institution with the following:
- Advisory services to help define the best learning solution for your needs
- Design and delivery of courses in all major LMS and multiple languages
- Designing effective Competency-Based eLearning programs
- Platform/LMS migration of courses and programs
- Enhancing your existing digital courses
- Course redesign for digital or hybrid delivery
- Production of assets (e.g. videos, animations, assessments)
Our Higher Education Clients
Digital Learning Services for K-12
Hybrid or blending learning has been a reality for schools since the pandemic. Methods of instruction needed to be adjusted and teachers had to be creative and find innovative ways to retain learner engagement.
This mix of distance, face-to-face and online learning will definitely be a part of the future for schools. Construct is here to help your institution navigate what model best suits the needs of your learners and faculty.
Find out how we helped the Oxnard High School District >>>