Location: Cape Town | Work model: Hybrid | Contract: Permanent
The Director of Delivery will provide the overarching leadership and strategic direction to the Delivery team, with a focus on streamlining processes, efficiencies, and adherence to budgets. A deep understanding and advanced experience of managing multiple complex projects will be required to synthesize the best and most efficient ways to deliver world-leading education globally.
The Director of Delivery is focused on managing all aspects of the team to drive efficiency, excellence, client satisfaction on projects, and adherence to budget. This includes training, process efficiency, the overall health of the team, executing the short-term vision for the delivery team as well as moving the delivery team into position for the long-term goals of the company. The Director of Delivery supports the Heads of Delivery as their direct manager with high-level oversight of projects and support with staffing, quality, or escalations. The Director of Delivery is also focused on maintaining current research-based delivery quality and best practices.
The Director of Delivery reports to the CEO collaborates closely with the COO and works with other departments within Construct to optimize the delivery team and support the company’s business objectives.
- Use your experience to confidently represent the company at the executive level globally
- Lead a growing team of professionals that supports Construct’s values, positivity, and can-do attitude
- Bring a calm, experienced confidence to internal issues as well as client engagements
- Drive process efficiencies to hit budgetary and resource constraints that scale effectively
- Build a strong coalition across Construct that actively supports our growth globally
- Have financial acumen to negotiate contracts, find creative solutions, and be accountable for company objectives
- Own escalations and conflicts in a way that finds resolutions and builds long-term goodwill
- Provide appropriate reports to leadership and board as needed
Your Experience & Level of Education
- Advanced qualification in a related field
- A minimum of 15 years of experience, leading a team of more than 40 people, in a relevant environment
- 5-10 years of experience operating at an executive level
- Additional experience in an online or educational setting is a plus
- Skill at making sense out of complexity, especially bringing together complex systems with multiple moving parts
- Construct values: humility, integrity, positivity, creativity, caring, curiosity
- Leadership: leading the organization, leading the self, leading others in the organization
- Communication: listening, oral, writing
- Professionalism: adaptability, organization, proactivity
- Interpersonal: collaboration, conflict management
- Executive Level experience
- Delivery design
- Delivery science
- Delivery theory
- Delivery team operations
These are some of the perks Construct team members enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid underground parking
- Generous annual leave days
- Supportive and innovative work culture
- Modern and fun offices
How to Apply:
Email your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
N.B. If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.